Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Out-House - Henry Homesweet



"'Out-House' is the unfolding continuation of my creative portal established as 'Lo-Bit Bassment'. This release follows the same concept & utilizes the same equipment consisting of a cheap DJ mixer, 2 Nintendo Gameboys and a broken video camera. This is a collection of improvised electronic performances that represent a transitional point in my life after I moved out of my (Lo-Bit) Basement'! This is the first time this audio has been released as a collection, I hope you enjoy it and a big thanks goes out to all of you for your support over the years. This release is available for free however due to bandcamp's loveliness it is possible to name a price and make a donation if you would like to help me get a new sound-card to record future music :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment